Re: problem with currency symbol in rs.getString - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Barry Lind
Subject Re: problem with currency symbol in rs.getString
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Kuldip,

Is rs.getString("currencysymbol ") a typo?  I don't think you want that
trailing space.  If that isn't the problem, can you send a more complete
test case that shows both the query you are issuing and the execute and
fetches from the result set.

thanks,
--Barry