Re: : How to create stored procedure in PostgreSQL? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: : How to create stored procedure in PostgreSQL?
Date
List pgsql-general
Yolanda Valverde wrote:
> Hello
>
> I don't see to create stored procedure in postgresql. Do you
> tell me how to do it? or which document do I have to read?

Hi Yolanda,

You'd be looking for the "Procedural Languages" part of the PostgreSQL
documentation:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/view.php?version=7.3&idoc=1&file=programmer-pl.html

Also, this article by Stephan Szabo should help too:

http://techdocs.postgresql.org/guides/SetReturningFunctions
Shows how to return more than one row of data from PL/pgSQL functions

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

> Thanks.