Re: Encoding problems - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Barry Lind
Subject Re: Encoding problems
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Lars,

Can you submit a test case that demonstrates the problem?  The only
situation I have seen this is when you are storing 8bit characters in a
database declared as ascii.  I have not seen any reports of this
happening when the character set of the database was an 8bit character set.

--Barry