Re: Database Performance problem - Mailing list pgsql-general

From joepie Platteau
Subject Re: Database Performance problem
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello there!

Thank you for all the answers.  The problem is solved.
When I edited the postgresql.conf (which still had the standard
configuration), and changed the following :

shared_buffers = 1024
sort_mem = 10000

I also restarted postgresql and everything that took approx. 55 seconds now took only 3 seconds!

Thanks.
Joepie.