Re: No class found for refcursor - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Barry Lind
Subject Re: No class found for refcursor
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
This has been discussed before on this list, please check the archives.
  But the short answer is for current code, you need to use getString()
to get the refcursor name, and then issue a FETCH SQL statement to fetch
the rows from the named refcursor into a result set.  The getObject()
method should work in 7.4.

--Barry