Re: Accessing BIT(n) type from Java - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Barry Lind
Subject Re: Accessing BIT(n) type from Java
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Petr,

There currently isn't support for the bit(n) datatype.  This is
primarily due to the fact the the jdbc spec (at least from my reading)
doesn't have support for this type.  The jdbc spec does have t BIT type
but that is really the same as the postgres boolean datatype.

I would suggest that you use the bytea type instead.

--Barry