Re: [HACKERS] PATCH: multivariate histograms and MCV lists - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Mark Dilger
Subject Re: [HACKERS] PATCH: multivariate histograms and MCV lists
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> On Nov 18, 2017, at 12:28 PM, Tomas Vondra <tomas.vondra@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Attached is an updated version of the patch, adopting the psql describe
> changes introduced by 471d55859c11b.
>
> regards
>
> --
> Tomas Vondra                  http://www.2ndQuadrant.com
> <0001-multivariate-MCV-lists.patch.gz><0002-multivariate-histograms.patch.gz>

In src/backend/statistics/mcv.c, you have a few typos:

+ * there bo be a lot of duplicate values. But perhaps that's not true and we

+       /* Now it's safe to access the dimention info. */

+        * Nowe we know the total expected MCV size, including all the pieces

+                       /* pased by reference, but fixed length (name, tid, ...) */

In src/include/statistics/statistics.h, there is some extraneous whitespace that needs
removing.

mark