Re: Patches + new translation to Brazilian Portuguese - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Fernando Nasser
Subject Re: Patches + new translation to Brazilian Portuguese
Date
List pgsql-patches
Hi Roberto,

Another thing that kind of bothers me is the use of the first person.
Would you agree that we change things like:

"n?o pude configurar soquete para modo TCP sem atraso: %s\n"

to:

"n?o foi possivel configurar o soquete parqa o modo TCP sem atraso: %s\n"

Doesn't it sound more professional?  If you agree I can send a patch for
that after yours is in.

Regards,
Fernando

--