Re: Links to all these news articles? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: Links to all these news articles?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi Robert,

Wow, that was really well done.

Now that you've had to deal with the present structure, do you feel a
better way of treating the content of each page would be to have it all
be one field that each translator can fill in?  Instead of the present
multi-field approach?

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

Robert Treat wrote:
> You might think it's just a list of links, but I'd guess there's a good
> 3.7 billion lines of code running behind that list of links...
>
> At least it felt like it when I added the release announcement to the
> site tonight. I really can't stress what an arduous task it is to add new
> content. It's so bad that a word like arduous popped in to my brain... That
> said, everyone please take a look and tell me how butchered
> you think it is...
>
> :=\
>
> Robert Treat

- Indira Gandhi