Re: Links to all these news articles? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: Links to all these news articles?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
You might think it's just a list of links, but I'd guess there's a good
3.7 billion lines of code running behind that list of links...

At least it felt like it when I added the release announcement to the
site tonight. I really can't stress what an arduous task it is to add new
content. It's so bad that a word like arduous popped in to my brain... That
said, everyone please take a look and tell me how butchered
you think it is...

:=\

Robert Treat