Re: EXECUTE problems - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Medi Montaseri
Subject Re: EXECUTE problems
Date
List pgsql-general
Perfect...thank you....

Before I head out to read those links....do I have to re-prepare if I
loose my connection.
Or could/would the backend use it regardless of what connection I come
in....

Also I need some help using Async query technique....anyone used who I
can get some
help from....I need to confirm my understanding of how to use the Async
Query technique