Re: Redhat 8 default database warning: JDBC problems (CLARIFICATION) - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Fernando Nasser
Subject Re: Redhat 8 default database warning: JDBC problems (CLARIFICATION)
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Just to clarify the issue, I use RHDB (many versions) and the JDBC
driver with all variants of JREs every day, in machines with several
different versions of the RHL OS, without any problems so far.
And so do a score of other people.

Dennis had the wrong PATH set.  I myself do the same thing many times as
I also have the GNU gcj compiler installed on my system.  Unfortunately
I didn't see his message in the hundreds of ones I get daily.

If you encounter any problem that you think are specific to the Red Hat
Database packing please feel free to use the rhdb public mailing list:

      rhdb@sources.redhat.com

or at list cross post to that list to make sure one of us sees it.

Regards to all,
Fernando