Need a better way to word this statement for the press release - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

Hi everyone,

There's a line in the draft Press Release for version 7.3 that says:

 - Dozens of performance enhancements and bug fixes to maintain
   PostgreSQL's leading position in ORDMBSs.

Can anyone think of better wording for it?

Perhaps:

 - Dozens of performance enhancements to maintain PostgreSQL's
   leading position in ORDMBSs.
 - All known bugs fixed.

Except that "all known bugs fixed" isn't right.  There's still that
"to_cash()" bug isn't there?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

   - Indira Gandhi