Re: locking a row from JDBC - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Barry Lind
Subject Re: locking a row from JDBC
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
There isn't really anything specific jdbc does with locking.  You need
to understand the locking behavior of the standard SQL commands you can
issue through jdbc.  In addition to INSERT and UPDATE, I think the one
you will find most useful is the SELECT ... FOR UPDATE command.  Check
out the regular postgres docs for information on locking and the
behavior of these sql commands.

--Barry