Re: Parse error - Mailing list pgsql-general

From John Burski
Subject Re: Parse error
Date
List pgsql-general
You might check for a typographical error in a preceding line. I *think"
that the "unexpected T_STRING" error means that the parser ran across a
new constant string that it didn't expect to see.

--
John Burski
@home S.I.M.U. (Well, sometimes I am)

... and still searching for new cheese