Re: Status - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Ewald Geschwinde
Subject Re: Status
Date
List pgsql-www
Jobs site???
Maybe I can help with this to get this things out faster
Will it be also an php-site?

The gborg does look good to me

I will place the advocacy link behind "What Is"

Ewald

Justin Clift schrieb:
Dave Page wrote:
<snip>
- The What Is... Link still does nothing. Perhaps it should just point
to the Advocacy site.
Not a bad idea.  Perhaps the About page of the Advocacy site?

http://advocacy.postgresql.org/about/
- Stats from the Jobs site - how near is that to opening? Is it worth
writing the code to get the stats now?
It didn't ever gain any momentum, so that site is effectively dead.  :-/

Really needed someone (other than me - no time for it) to lead
development of it.

We should probably remove the Jobs entries from the new portal for now,
until the Jobs site has been re-created afresh and is workable.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

<snip>