Re: Status - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Status
Date
List pgsql-www

Looking good...

> I will write a small web app for organising,approving and so on

That'll be good.

> Other things to do?

- Do the Gborg projects look OK? I wasn't sure about them being
centered, but it looks better than left justified.

- The Usergroups are still ficticious.

- The What Is... Link still does nothing. Perhaps it should just point
to the Advocacy site.

- Stats from the Jobs site - how near is that to opening? Is it worth
writing the code to get the stats now?

- The backend database should really be moved from the techdocs
database. I have created database 186_portal through AMS, and added a
user www to it. It is set for trusted access. I haven't had time to move
anything to it.

- A nod or 2 from Marc's direction would be nice...

~Regards, Dave.