Re: Added a link to your PostgreSQL 101 from the PostgreSQL Techdocs site - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Shridhar Daithankar
Subject Re: Added a link to your PostgreSQL 101 from the PostgreSQL Techdocs site
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 3 Nov 2002 at 20:14, Justin Clift wrote:

> Hi Shridhar,
>
> Just added a link to your PostgreSQL 101 guide from the PostgreSQL
> Techddocs site:
>
> http://techdocs.postgresql.org/#quickref
>
> Thought you'd like to know.

Sure. Thanks for that. I hope I can come up with other documents in time. Been
busy this week after a looong weekend of 5 days..

Bye
 Shridhar

--
November, n.:    The eleventh twelfth of a weariness.        -- Ambrose Bierce, "The
Devil's Dictionary"