Romanian version of the PostgreSQL "Advocacy and Marketing" site is ready - Mailing list pgsql-announce

From Justin Clift
Subject Romanian version of the PostgreSQL "Advocacy and Marketing" site is ready
Date
List pgsql-announce
Hi everyone,

Thanks to Adrian Maier <am@fx.ro>, the Romanian translation of the
PostgreSQL "Advocacy and Marketing" site is now completed and ready for
public use:

http://advocacy.postgresql.org/?lang=ro

:-)

Dutch is presently being worked upon, and will hopefully be ready soon.
:)

That'll make an even 10 languages!

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift