Re: - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Patrice Le Gurun
Subject Re:
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Karl Goldstein wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I am having a problem with queries that return empty result sets.  Whenever
>I execute a query that returns no rows, the driver throws a SQLException:
>
>No results were returned by the query.
>        at
>org.postgresql.jdbc1.AbstractJdbc1Statement.executeQuery(AbstractJdbc1Statem
>ent.java:157)
>        at
>org.postgresql.jdbc1.AbstractJdbc1Statement.executeQuery(AbstractJdbc1Statem
>ent.java:141)

I had the same problem a few weeks ago. It was a request which throw an
error into a transaction. The requests after the failing query return
"no results were returned by the query". The problem was solved by catch
the SQLException thrown and by sending a rollback in the catch block.

Maybe my experience can help you ...

--
Patrice Le Gurun
Développeur chez Félix Informatique