Re: Operator to compare numeric and double precision - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Terry Yapt
Subject Re: Operator to compare numeric and double precision
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Christoph,

I cannot use CAST in this exact example.  I have _only_ be able to
change the operator in the whole expression...

I mean:

a = b  (give me the error, because a=numeric and b=double precision)

I need something like (for example):
a =!= b  (an _equal_ operator which support a numeric and double
precision operands)..  I am inventing this '=!=' operator type...

Thanks...