Can't start rhdb-admin - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Brian K. Quade
Subject Can't start rhdb-admin
Date
List pgsql-general
I have installed the entire RHDB (postgres) server and client and set it
all up according to the manual.  All I have done so far is create one
database and put one table in it, nothing fancy.  pg_dumpall shows
everything that I have done.  But when I run rhdb-admin, it doesn't show
anything.

I know that JRE is set up because I have been using J2SDK.  So that
makes me think that my problem is with the JDBC or the client
connection.  I linked rh-pgsql-jdbc2.jar to the JRE lib/ext directory.

I added:
local all trust
host all 127.0.0.1 255.255.255.255 trust
to pg_hba.conf

I added:
tcpip_socket=true
to postgresql.conf

I am using Red Hat Linux 7.3.

Has anyone gotten rhdb-admin to work?  Any ideas what I did wrong?