Re: Anyone want to assist with the translation of the Advocacy - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: Anyone want to assist with the translation of the Advocacy
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Adrian,

Wow.  That's pretty cool.  :)

No-one has offered to do Romanian yet, so you're very welcome to.

First things first:
- What is the two letter language identifier most often used for
Romanian?  i.e. fr = Franch, de = German, etc.  ro?- What is the character set that should be used to send out
Romanian
pages?  i.e. for English, French, German it's iso-8859-1, for Turkish
it's iso-8859-9, Romanian = ?

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

am@fx.ro wrote:

> Hello !
>
> I'd like to translate the advocacy site to Romanian,
> as long as nobody else has already offered himself/herself
> to do it.
>
> Just tell me, please, what should i do.
>
> Adrian Maier
> (am@fx.ro)

first group; there was less competition there."  - Indira Gandhi