Anyone want to assist with the translation of the Advocacy site? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Justin Clift
Subject Anyone want to assist with the translation of the Advocacy site?
Date
Re: Anyone want to assist with the translation of the Advocacy site?  (am@fx.ro)
List pgsql-hackers
Hi everyone,

Have just put together a prototype page to show off the multi-lingual
capabilities that the Advocacy sites' infrastructure has:

http://advocacy.postgresql.org/?lang=de

The text was translated to german via Altavista's Babelfish, so it's
probably only about 80% accurate, but it conveys the concept.

Is anyone interested in translating the English version to other
languages?  All Latin based languages should be fine (German, French,
Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Turkish, Greek, etc).

If there's strong interest, then an interface to let volunteers
translators do it easily can be constructed over the next fortnight or
so.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift