Re: Threaded Sorting - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Hans-Jürgen Schönig
Subject Re: Threaded Sorting
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Bingo = great :).
The I/O problem seems to be solved :).

A table space concept would be top of the histlist :).

The symlink version is not very comfortable and I think it would be a
real hack.
Also: If we had a clean table space concept it would be real advantage.
In the first place it would be enough to define a directory (alter
tablespace, changing sizes etc. could be a lot of work).

How could CREATE TABLESPACE look like?
Personally I like the Oracle Syntax.

Is it already time to work on the parser for CREATE/ALTER/DROP TABLESPACE?
   Hans

--
*Cybertec Geschwinde u Schoenig*
Ludo-Hartmannplatz 1/14, A-1160 Vienna, Austria