Re: [HACKERS] Anyone want to assist with the translationof the - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Anyone want to assist with the translationof the
Date
List pgsql-general
Tino Wildenhain wrote:
<snip>
> Haha cut&paste ;-) Ever heard of csv? :-))
>
> However, I can also have a look at it, if desired.

Heh Heh Heh

Good point.  For the moment we've whipped up that MS Excel document
(created in OpenOffice of course) of all the English text strings in the
site and emailed it to the volunteers.  :)

So far community members have volunteered for German, Turkish, French,
Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, and Polish.

Cool.  :)

Want to co-ordinate with the other two German language volunteers?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

> Regards
> Tino