How to create dictionaries for tsearch - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Paulo Jan
Subject How to create dictionaries for tsearch
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi all:

    I have read the documentation for the tsearch module, specifically the
part about creating custom dictionaries for different languages using
the "makedict.pl" script. What I don't understand, though, is where do I
get the lists of stopwords and endings for each language. Do I have to
write them myself? Is there some reference website where I can get that
kind of information for a given language?

                        Paulo Jan.
                        DDnet.