Re: Unique constraint over null values - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Thrasher
Subject Re: Unique constraint over null values
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hi Josh,

I think I'll follow your advice, as this is the method that I had in my
pocket to use if I had no response. I tried with TRIM and other
functions in the CHECK constraint, but I guess that I cannot use
functions over a check field.

It surprised me, but anyway, I'll do that.

Thanks a lot for your prompt reply

Thrasher