Re: query speed depends on lifetime of frozen db? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Shridhar Daithankar
Subject Re: query speed depends on lifetime of frozen db?
Date
List pgsql-general
On 27 Sep 2002 at 11:49, Andriy Tkachuk wrote:
> As I said there was no work with this test database during the time after which
> query becomes overloading. There was just work with another databases.

From testing point of view, that is not much good. Try halting all work and
just do this testing. One variable at a time..

I understand it may be difficult if it's a production system but with other DBs
working on site, too many variables come into picture..

Bye
 Shridhar

--
But Captain -- the engines can't take this much longer!