Re: melbourne-au-pug - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Rob Napier
Subject Re: melbourne-au-pug
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
I'm in Melbourne over Christmas but I may be overseas in late Jan/ Feb. I'll try to arrange travel plans to fit if I
canbe of assistance.

Rob Napier

On 13/11/2012, at 7:30 AM, Gabriele Bartolini <gabriele.bartolini@2ndQuadrant.it> wrote:

> Hi Josh,
>
> Il 12/11/12 19:07, Josh Berkus ha scritto:
>> Actually, relevant to this, I will be going to Australia in late January/Early Feburary for LCA next year. And
Gabrielewill also be there around that period.
> I confirm this and my availability for organising a 1-day event in Melbourne.
>> We were thinking we could have some kind of event since both of us will be around ... but I need to settle a date
soon,because I need to buy plane tickets. In the meantime, I'll try to get your access to the mailing list settled.