Re: [pgsql-advocacy] melbourne-au-pug - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Jason Godden
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] melbourne-au-pug
Date
List pgsql-www
On 12/11/12 02:53, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:
> On Nov 11, 2012, at 2:24 AM, Jason Godden wrote:
>
>> Hi there,
>>
>> There are a few of us in Melbourne AU who would like to get a PUG up and running here. Brett McBride and I would
liketo be made moderators of the melbourne-au-pug list if the previous moderator is no longer monitoring it. Let me
knowif there is anything you require from us or if this is the wrong place to ask.

>> Cheers,
>>
>> Jason
> Hi Jason,
>
> You should ask on the -www list (which I have CC'd) as that is where the mailing lists are administrated.
>
> Congrats on getting the PUG setup!
>
> Jonathan
Thanks for your help here Jonathan.