Re: Speaking of dblink - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joe Conway
Subject Re: Speaking of dblink
Date
List pgsql-general
Weaver, Walt wrote:
> Yup, found that, I've got dblink set up, I was just hoping to find a bit
> more in-depth information.

Sorry -- that's it for the moment. If you have any specific questions, feel
free to ask ;-)

BTW, if you can, I'd recommend getting PostgreSQL 7.3beta 2, which should be
out in the next couple of days. The functionality of dblink is much improved
(and somewhat different) from the previous one. The original syntax is now
deprecated in favor of the new syntax, although the old will be supported for
this release. The documentation is a bit expanded as well, and there is a
regression test script which illustrates the usage of each of the functions.

Joe