Government approved support companies? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Justin Clift
Subject Government approved support companies?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone here works for a company that supports
PostgreSQL, and is "Officially" government approved? (by your applicable
government(s))

Am looking to create another company section just of organisations whom
are government approved, to put on techdocs.postgresql.org and similar
sites.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift