Re: pgsql-server/src pl/plpgsql/src/pl_comp.c pl/p ... - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Joe Conway
Subject Re: pgsql-server/src pl/plpgsql/src/pl_comp.c pl/p ...
Date
List pgsql-committers
Tom Lane wrote:
> momjian@postgresql.org (Bruce Momjian - CVS) writes:
>
>>Added files:
>>    src/test/regress/sql: plpgsql-nsp-testing.sql
>

> What is this file?  If it is a regression test, why is there no
> corresponding expected/ file, nor entries in the schedule files?

I'm sorry -- I never meant that to be applied to CVS. I should have been more
clear that it was only sent as an aid to the patch reviewer -- that's why it
wasn't in "diff -c" format.

But, if you think it is warranted to have a test for this let me know and I'll
add it to the existing plpgsql test.

Joe