Re: Declare/Fetch with For Update - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From lee johnson
Subject Re: Declare/Fetch with For Update
Date
List pgsql-odbc
was talking with someone online and they mentioned getting ODBC for
msaccess and them exporting my database with that and importing ( with
postgres-odbc installed) them somehow into postgres via pgaccess?????

that would be loverly if possible but are there ( assuming this is possible)
special directions to be aware of to pull this off??

thx
lee