Re: [HACKERS] problem with new autocommit config parameter - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Barry Lind
Subject Re: [HACKERS] problem with new autocommit config parameter
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Yes it is possible, but according to the jdbc spec, a new connection in
jdbc is always initialized to autocommit=true.  So jdbc needs to ignore
whatever the current server setting is and reset to autocommit=true.

--Barry