Re: Connections/Statements/ResultSets (Was: Re: Pooling - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From João Paulo Caldas Ribeiro
Subject Re: Connections/Statements/ResultSets (Was: Re: Pooling
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
I underestand you: I'm confused too. :)

But at the moment i can tell you that postgresql support  1 connection
--> more than 1 resultset at time.
I have tested this case explicitly and it really work .

I will try to put the question to the JDBC forum.  I hope they can
explain this.

Regards.
JP