Re: Bug/Change in behavior for 7.3 vs 7.2.1 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Barry Lind
Subject Re: Bug/Change in behavior for 7.3 vs 7.2.1
Date
Re: Bug/Change in behavior for 7.3 vs 7.2.1  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
List pgsql-hackers
Then shouldn't this appear on the "Open 7.3 issues" list that has been
circulating around?  This seems like an open issue to me, that needs to
be addressed before 7.3 ships.

--Barry