Re: Wanted: RelationIsVisible interface - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joe Conway
Subject Re: Wanted: RelationIsVisible interface
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Greg Sabino Mullane wrote:
> At any rate, I will play with the RelationIsVisible stuff when somebody
> writes a SQL interface to it (or I write it myself, but that will take
> quite a long time :)

Looks like Tom just committed this; see:

http://developer.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql-server/src/backend/catalog/namespace.c.diff?r1=1.29&r2=1.30

Datum pg_table_is_visible(PG_FUNCTION_ARGS);
Datum pg_type_is_visible(PG_FUNCTION_ARGS);
Datum pg_function_is_visible(PG_FUNCTION_ARGS);
Datum pg_operator_is_visible(PG_FUNCTION_ARGS);
Datum pg_opclass_is_visible(PG_FUNCTION_ARGS);

They all accept an oid and return bool.

Joe