Re: ODBC Patch to prevent setting of KSQO on 7.3+ servers - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Hiroshi Inoue
Subject Re: ODBC Patch to prevent setting of KSQO on 7.3+ servers
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Dave Page wrote:

> > > BTW: Hiroshi, did you get a change to review my UI patch yet?
> >
> > Not so much, sorry.
> > You edited it using a resource editor ?
> > #ifdef MULTIBYTE stuff etc seems to be removed.
> > I've had no time to think how to manage it.
>
> Hmm, yes, I used either the Visual Studio 6 or Visual Studio.NET editor
> (I forget which) - and it took a fair while even that way. I didn't
> realise there was any #ifdef MULTIBYTE stuff in there & figured that VS
> was OK considering the header in the file:
>
> //Microsoft Developer Studio generated resource script.
>
> I can either figure out the differences and manually sort it, or we
> could get rid of the non-multibyte version (we don't ship it anymore
> anyway, as we agreed some time ago).
>
> Which do you prefer?

Sorry for the late answer.
According to Eiji Tokuya, we had better adopt the
multibyte version of resource if we would only ship
with the multibyte version of driver.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue
    http://w2422.nsk.ne.jp/~inoue/