Re: [ODBC] ODBC Patch to prevent setting of KSQO on 7.3+ servers - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [ODBC] ODBC Patch to prevent setting of KSQO on 7.3+ servers
Date
List pgsql-patches

Hmm, yes, I used either the Visual Studio 6 or Visual Studio.NET editor
(I forget which) - and it took a fair while even that way. I didn't
realise there was any #ifdef MULTIBYTE stuff in there & figured that VS
was OK considering the header in the file:

//Microsoft Developer Studio generated resource script.

I can either figure out the differences and manually sort it, or we
could get rid of the non-multibyte version (we don't ship it anymore
anyway, as we agreed some time ago).

Which do you prefer?

Regards, Dave.