Urgent... access to table failed! - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Wim
Subject Urgent... access to table failed!
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello people!

When I try to get data from a table, I get the following message:

FATAL 2:  open of /pgdata/pg_clog/0090 failed: No such file or directory
FATAL 2:  open of /pgdata/pg_clog/0090 failed: No such file or directory
        before or while processing the request.
The connection to the server was lost. Attempting reset: DEBUG:  server
process (pid 23748) exited with exit code 2
DEBUG:  terminating any other active server processes
NOTICE:  Message from PostgreSQL backend:
        The Postmaster has informed me that some other backend
        died abnormally and possibly corrupted shared memory.
        I have rolled back the current transaction and am
        going to terminate your database system connection and exit.
        Please reconnect to the database system and repeat your query.
NOTICE:  Message from PostgreSQL backend:
        The Postmaster has informed me that some other backend
        died abnormally and possibly corrupted shared memory.
        I have rolled back the current transaction and am
        going to terminate your database system connection and exit.
        Please reconnect to the database system and repeat your query.
Failed.
!# DEBUG:  all server processes terminated; reinitializing shared memory
and semaphores
DEBUG:  database system was interrupted at 2002-06-25 16:17:45 CEST
DEBUG:  checkpoint record is at 0/36C22998
DEBUG:  redo record is at 0/36C22998; undo record is at 0/0; shutdown TRUE
DEBUG:  next transaction id: 1802441; next oid: 1886045
DEBUG:  database system was not properly shut down; automatic recovery
in progress
DEBUG:  ReadRecord: record with zero length at 0/36C229D8
DEBUG:  redo is not required
DEBUG:  database system is ready

How do I solve this problem?

Thanx!