Re: read this and puke - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Patrick Macdonald
Subject Re: read this and puke
Date
Re: read this and puke  (tony <tony@animaproductions.com>)
List pgsql-general
Gregory Seidman wrote:

> Did anyone notice if RedHat was visibly pushing their database product, or
> the PostgreSQL name?

Yes, Red Hat Database is being marketed (a little
lighter than I had hoped) and all RHDB marketing
material states that RHDB is powered by PostgreSQL.
In fact, we are just finishing development on V2.
Snapshots of various tools can be found at
http://sources.redhat.com/rhdb

The team is alive and well and based in Toronto,
except for our Pittsburgh based member, Tom Lane.

Also, PostgreSQL is still being packaged as part of
the Red Hat Linux distributions.

Cheers,
Patrick Macdonald
--