Re: read this and puke - Mailing list pgsql-general

From tony
Subject Re: read this and puke
Date
List pgsql-general
On Fri, 2002-06-14 at 23:12, Patrick Macdonald wrote:

> Yes, Red Hat Database is being marketed (a little
> lighter than I had hoped) and all RHDB marketing
> material states that RHDB is powered by PostgreSQL.

Understatement =:-D This was the point I was trying to make. Since the
launch it has dissapeared from the front page of the site and is not in
the solutions page. You have to dig around in software to find it. And
not much has been written by the marketing dept in a while judging by
the dates...

> In fact, we are just finishing development on V2.
> Snapshots of various tools can be found at
> http://sources.redhat.com/rhdb

They look great. Would redHat like to contribute icons to the java front
end we are working on?

Cheers

Tony Grant

--