Re: read this and puke - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: read this and puke
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Ron,

SysAdmin Magazine.  :-(

Subscribed to them a few years ago, they sent me one issue, billed my CC
for a year worth of issues, and I never received any more issues.

Then they had the gall to send threatening legal-type snail mail,
demanding I pay again for some reason, and never returned any of my
emails.  Thought they were a scam which I'd somehow been sucked into,
and promptly ignored them from then on.

Hope your experiences with them have been better.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift