Re: Help with data transfer please - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Gunther Schadow
Subject Re: Help with data transfer please
Date
List pgsql-general
Alan, you may want to look into the contrib subdirectory.
I have seen some gizmo there that promises to do replication.
It seems to be using triggers etc. as you suggest. See
either in the source tree or if you don't have it around
but have installed the contrib stuff, all the readmes are
installed too, so you should find it.

good luck,
-Gunther