CLDC implementation of the pgsql driver. - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Richard Meester
Subject CLDC implementation of the pgsql driver.
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hi All,

We would like to hookup our embedded devices to a database connected to
the network. In order for this to succeed we need to change the driver
in some places to allow for the use of the CLDC instead of J2ME java.
Looking at the source it doesn't seem to much to do, but i am concerned
about the commercial usage. When we change the implementation to a cldc
implementation, are we allowed to use this driver for commercial usage?
and if so are we allowed to distribute the binary classes as part of our
product free of charge?

Thanks in advance,

Richard Meester