Re: SQL over my head... - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Gregory Brauer
Subject Re: SQL over my head...
Date
List pgsql-sql
Joel Burton wrote:
> [...]

Wow, thanks for the help!  I'm still parsing this, but one comment
and one question...

First, I realized that though I will probably need this
more general case later, in what I am doing right now, I know
a single bar.attr_a value that I want, so only foo.attr_a and
foo.attr_b are variable.  Does that change anything?

Secondly, in the third line, should (F0.id=B0.id) actually be
(F0.bar_id=B0.id) to join on the foreign key?

I'm trying this out now...

Greg