Re: internal voting - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Lockhart
Subject Re: internal voting
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> If nobody feels like managing this - let's give it a little bit of life and
> move it a bit forwards - and then talk again.

Iavor, I meant to be helpful; I was trying to put a name on The New
Group of Enthusiastic Developers Who Are Interested In Advancing
Pgaccess and shortened it to "Iavor's group". :)

> Nothing wrong can happen the next two weeks.

Certainly true. As The Developers Who Are Always Interested In Advancing
PostgreSQL And Really Like Pgaccess, we have just been trying to be
helpful and to make TNGoEDWAIIAP feel welcome to take advantage of any
existing or new resources in postgresql.org which they might want. So,
please know that TDWAAIIAPARLP are happy to support anything that
TNGoEDWAIIAP might want to do.

Regards.
                  - Thomas