Re: internal voting - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Iavor Raytchev
Subject Re: internal voting
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Actually, CVS can support this just fine (I'll mention how below) but
> afaict the discussion is moot because Iavor has declared that his group
> prefers to take another path for now.
>
>                    - Thomas

It is not 'my' group! I just happened to ask somebody in my company to patch
something and then I send the code to Teo. And Teo asked Chris, Bartus and
myself to bring our patches together. And I though of making this public.

The discussion, however, went far beyond my intention.

If somebody feels like managing this - I am off. I do not intend to moderate
the future of an open source project in such a heavy climate. Especialy of a
project I am not the author, not even a contributor - I am a pure manager.

If nobody feels like managing this - let's give it a little bit of life and
move it a bit forwards - and then talk again.

Nothing wrong can happen the next two weeks.

Iavor